These Terms of Service (“TOS”) are effective as of March 1st 2016 and govern the terms under which you may access and use this website and the money transfer services associated with it (the “Service”). As used herein, the term “You” and terms of similar import mean the person accessing and using the Service. Also as used herein, the term “this website” and terms of similar import mean the JN Money website through which you have accessed these TOS and through which you can access the Service. The Service is offered from Jamaica by JN Money Services Ltd; from the USA by JN Money Services USA Inc.; from the United Kingdom by JN Money Services UK Ltd; from Canada by JN Money Services Canada Ltd and from the Cayman Islands by JN Money Services Cayman Islands Ltd. As used herein, the term “Provider” means the company operating in the country from which the transaction originates. For example, if the transaction originates from the United Kingdom the Provider would be JN Money Services UK Ltd and if it originates from the USA the Provider would be JN Money Services USA, Inc. These TOS forms a contract between you and the relevant Provider only. By accessing and using the Service, you are agreeing to these TOS, which constitutes a contract between you and the relevant Provider. These TOS do not constitute a contract between you and any other party including the owner of the website if different from the Provider. You may not access or use the Service if you do not agree to be bound by these TOS.
|Valid Photo ID
|UK Drivers Licence
|USA Drivers Licence
|Canadian Driver’s Licence
|Cayman Drivers Licence
|Cayman Islands Passport
|Passport from country of birth
|Passport from country of birth
|Passport from country of birth (only if Canadian ID is not available).
|Passport from country of birth
|Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
|Permanent Resident Card
|Proof of Address (Issued within last 3 months)
4. To complete registering for the service in the Cayman Islands, you will need to visit the JN Money
Branch and present (i) Valid Photo ID and (ii) Proof of address as outlined above.
5. Each Provider reserves the right to require additional identification information and/or documentation and to accept or reject your registration. You agree that you will promptly update any information provided by you if the information changes.
6. For Canadian and UK customers – Identity Verification By agreeing to these Terms of Service, You authorize JN Money Services Limited (Jamaica), JN Money Services Canada Limited and JN Money Services UK Limited, either directly or through a third party, to validate your identity based on the information You provided during the registration process.
7. Accessing Your Customer Login. You will create a unique user ID and password to access your profile. Your user ID together with your password has the same effect as your written signature and can be used to authorize Transactions. Contact Provider immediately if you suspect your password or user ID has been compromised.
1. Parties and Matters Subject to Arbitration. For purposes of this Provision, “us” means the Provider, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licenses, predecessors, successors, assigns, and all of the employees, directors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, beneficiaries, agents and assigns of any and all of them. For purposes of this Provision, “you” includes your employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, beneficiaries, agents and assigns. For purposes of this Provision, “Claim” means any claim, dispute, or controversy by either you or us, arising out of or relating in any way to these TOS, this Provision (including claims regarding the applicability, enforceability, or validity of this Provision), your Account, the Service, any Transaction, and our relationship. “Claim” also refers to any interaction or communication between you and us that occurred prior to or concurrent with entering into these TOS, including those Claims now in existence, regardless of present knowledge. “Claim” shall refer to claims of every kind and nature, including, but not limited to, initial claims, counterclaims, cross-claims and third-party claims. “Small Claims” means Claims where the amount claimed does not exceed US$5,000.00 (or the equivalent). “Collection Actions” means claims relating to your Account or the Service. All Claims (except Small Claims and Collection Actions), whether made individually or as member of a class, are subject to arbitration unless you opted out of arbitration as provided above, regardless of legal theory and remedy sought, including, but not limited to, claims based in contract, tort (including negligence, intentional tort, fraud, and fraud in the inducement), agency, statutory law (federal and state), administrative regulations, or any other source of law (including equity).
2. Agreement to Arbitrate. Any Claim (except Small Claims and Collection Actions) arising out of or relating to these TOS, or the breach thereof, shall be referred to and be resolved and settled exclusively and finally by binding arbitration, in accordance with this Provision. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator who shall be appointed jointly by both of us but failing agreement within fourteen (14) days after either of us has given to the other a written request to concur in the appointment of an arbitrator, he shall be appointed on the application by either of us, by the Appointer. If you are in the United Kingdom the Appointer shall be the President for the time being of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and the arbitration shall be conducted in London in accordance with the current Arbitration Act(s). If you are in the United States of America the Appointer shall be the American Arbitration Association and arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The venue of such arbitration shall be New York or Miami, whichever City is closer to you. If you are in Canada the Appointer shall be the head of the Canada Bar Association-Alternative Dispute Resolution Section and the arbitration shall be conducted in Toronto under the Arbitration Act 1991 of Ontario. If you are in Jamaica the Appointer shall be the President for the time being of the Jamaica Bar Association and the arbitration take place in Kingston under the prevailing Arbitration Act of Jamaica. In you are in the Cayman Islands then the Appointer shall be the Cayman Islands Association of Mediators and Arbitrators and arbitration shall take place in George Town, Cayman Islands under the prevailing Arbitration Law.
3. The single arbitrator’s authority. This is limited solely to individual Claims between you and us. The arbitration will not be consolidated with any other arbitration proceeding. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL NOT HAVE AUTHORITY TO AWARD PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES. Voluntary Waiver of the Right to a Jury Trial and Class Action Participation as a result of this Provision, neither you nor us shall have the right to litigate any Claim in court (except Small Claims and Collections Claims). We both hereby irrevocably waive the right to a jury trial on any Claim (excluding Small Claims and Collection claims). THUS YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE VOLUNTARILY AND KNOWINGLY WAIVING ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO GO TO COURT OR TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL IN ANY ACTION EXCLUDING SMALL CLAIMS OR COLLECTION ACTIONS. FURTHERMORE, NEITHER YOU NOR US WILL PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS IN ANY CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR ANY PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION AGAINST THE OTHER OR WHICH IS ADVERSE TO THE INTEREST OF THE OTHER.
4. Prohibition of Class Arbitration. If you did not opt out of arbitration then all Claims shall be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis. Claims made and remedies sought as part of a class action, private attorney general or other representative action are subject to arbitration on an individual (non-class, non-representative) basis. Therefore, the arbitrator has no authority to conduct class-wide proceedings and will be restricted to resolving individual Claims. UNDER THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION THERE IS NO RIGHT OR AUTHORITY FOR ANY CLAIMS TO BE ARBITRATED ON A CLASS BASIS. Arbitration will only be conducted on an individual Claim basis, and there is no right or authority to consolidate or join any of your Claims with any other Claims. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE VOLUNTARILY AND KNOWINGLY WAIVING ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF ANY CLASS OF CLAIMANTS PERTAINING TO ANY CLAIM SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION UNDER THIS PROVISION.
5. The Arbitrator’s Award. The Arbitrator’s award may be enforced by any court of competent jurisdiction. For awards not in excess of US$5,000, upon the timely request of any party, the arbitrator shall provide a brief written explanation of the basis for the award. In the event an award exceeds US$5,000, or in which there is a request for equitable relief with a potential financial impact or value in excess of US$5,000, the award of the arbitrator shall be in writing and shall specify the facts and the law on which it is based. In such case, the arbitrator’s findings of fact must be supported by substantial evidence and the arbitrator’s conclusions of law must not be based on legal error or be erroneous under the applicable substantive law.
6. Expenses. Regardless of who demands arbitration, we will pay all expenses of the arbitration, including the filing, administrative, hearing and arbitrator’s fees (“Arbitration Fees”), to the extent that the Arbitration Fees exceed the amounts you would be required to pay for filing a lawsuit in a court. Throughout the arbitration, each party shall bear his or her own attorney fees and expenses, such as witness and expert witness fees. Whichever party prevails in the arbitration of any Claim shall reimburse the other for any fees paid to the arbitration organization in connection with the arbitration.
7. Binding Effect and Survival. You and we agree that, except as specifically provided for above, the arbitrator’s decision will be final and binding on all parties subject to this Provision. This Provision is binding upon you, us, and the heirs, successors, assigns, and related third parties of you and us. This Provision shall survive termination of your Account.
8. Severability. If any portion of this Provision is deemed invalid or unenforceable under any law or statute consistent with the governing Arbitration Act, such a finding shall not invalidate any remaining portion of this Provision, these TOS, or any other agreement entered into by you with us. However, the prohibition on class arbitration is not severable from the remainder of this Provision. In the event that a court deems the prohibition on class arbitration to be invalid and unenforceable, any subsequent class action or representative proceeding shall be in a court of law and will not be subject to binding arbitration.